Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We are fiances!

This post is long overdue. Sorry.


But we're engaged!!!



On New Years Eve, Will wanted to go hiking on Squaw Peak for the sunset. My best friend Megan and her hubby Jeff were going to come along too.  When we got to the top we sat down for a while and just hung out. Right about the time the sun was setting, I told Willie that I wanted one last picture then we should start heading down before it got too dark to see. He agreed, and Megan said she would take the picture for us. Will said he wanted a picture on his camera too, he bent down and started going through his back pack to find his camera. When I looked down at him, I was trying to figure out why he was on one knee. Then I saw the beautiful ring he was holding. I was in complete shock, especially because I wasn't expecting it for another few months!  All I could do was kiss him and hug him. At one point, Jeff actually said "Are you going to put that ring on or what!"


Megan of course was in on it the entire time and took lots of pictures for us! Here are a few of them! 






Me and Meggy on Squaw Peak!



Monster and Mosy!



The view from Squaw Peak



Mr. and Mrs. Burbank



At this point I was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing!



Oh you have a ring in your hand!



I'm so happy!



OF course, he brought wine :-)



The beautiful sunset



My gorgeous ring that he designed himself!







So we're engaged!  I can't wait to marry my best friend!  What an awesome way to end 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment