Monday, January 11, 2010

Who Dey!

Amanda and I became die hard Bengals fans this year. It was probably mostly my doing, seeing that I have been an underground fan for a while, but that goes to show how much Amanda loves me. Anyways, the Bengals (10-6) did become the AFC North champions for the first time in 21 years. The last time they did that they went to the Super Bowl and lost in 1989. In December I went and visited my family in Cincinnati, Ohio and picked up some Bengals gear for Amanda and I. I think they lost in the playoffs because we didn't wear our gear that day. But hey, there is always next year. Well, I figured I would at least contribute something to this new blog, so there you have it. Oh and Amanda has yet to put the most important news of December up, but I am sure it wont be long before she gets to that. :-)

-Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment